as if

(强调某物不是真的)好像…一样,仿佛,似乎; (表示判断)好像,仿佛,似乎; (表示类比)好像,仿佛,似乎
- Anne shrugged, as if she didn't know
安妮耸了耸肩,好像她并不知晓。 - Local residents said it was as if there had been a nuclear explosion.
当地的居民说就好像发生了核爆炸一样。 - It's as if your opinions, your likes and dislikes just don't count
就好像是你的意见、你的好恶根本不重要似的。 - He looked at me as if he was defying me to argue.
他看着我,仿佛在激我与他争论。 - She always listened earnestly as if this might help her to understand.
她总是很认真地听,就好像这能帮助她弄明白一样。 - I felt as if all my strength had gone
我感觉似乎已经筋疲力尽。 - It sounds as if you have grown apart from Tom.
听起来好像你和汤姆之间产生了隔阂。 - He looked more relaxed, as if some of the harmony from his surroundings had flowed into him.
他看起来放松了些,仿佛周围的和谐环境感染了他。 - I felt as if I had made an outrageous howler.
我觉得自己似乎犯了个不可容忍的低级错误。 - I am surprised by the fuss she's making. It's not as if my personality has changed.
她的大惊小怪令我很吃惊。显然不是我的个性改变了。 - He always knew what time it was, as if by instinct.
他总能知道几点了,仿佛是出于本能。 - Mary made as if to protest, then hesitated
玛丽好像要抗议,却又犹豫了。 - Why must you do everything as if you have to win?
你为什么做每件事情都跟你非要赢似的? - I must stop saying everyone famous is a good friend. It sounds as if I'm name-dropping.
我不能再说每位知名人士都是我的好朋友了,听起来像是我在借他们抬高自己。 - I'm sorry. I just feel as if the odds are stacked up against me.
对不起,我只是觉得情况好像对我很不利。 - It's as if all eyes are focused on me
好像所有的目光都聚集在我身上似的。 - To judge trips as if they're successes or failures may be oversimplifying things.
仅以成功或失败来判断行程可能过于简单化了。 - We all felt as if we were intruding on his private grief.
我们都觉得似乎触及到了他内心的伤痛。 - It seemed as if she'd been gone forever
好像她已经永远地离开了。 - They looked at me as if I had taken leave of my senses.
他们看着我,就像我已经疯了一样。 - I shrugged, as if to say, 'Why not?'
我耸了耸肩,仿佛在说,“为什么不?” - This time it looks as if we're really going to get somewhere.
这一次,我们似乎真的要取得进展了。 - It sounded as if he were trying to say something.
听上去他好像试图要说些什么。 - It sounds as if they might have made a dreadful mistake
听起来他们似乎犯下了一个可怕的错误。 - When somebody died everything went on as usual, as if it had never happened
就算有人死了一切也都照常进行,好像什么事都没发生过。 - If you have vertigo it seems as if the whole room is spinning round you
如果你头晕,就会觉得整个房间都旋转起来。 - He drinks what is left in his glass as if it were water
他把杯子里剩下的东西当水一样全喝了下去。 - They all raised the question as if by prior agreement.
他们都不约而同地提出了这个问题。 - You'll feel as if you were at home while here.
到这儿就好像到了自己家一样。 - They completely ignore these facts as if they never existed.
他们完全忽略了这些事实,就仿佛它们不存在似的。